• After payroll, Finance costs are typically the largest overhead.
• Interest rate costs and currency costs are not transparent, obstructing efficient management.
• Currency exposures are High, Volatile, costly and can frequently endanger even Loan Covenants.
• Inappropriate banking arrangements can seriously restrict Business Operations and Expansion.
• The Bank account and Borrowing Structures, including working capital
• Bank Deposits and related investments.
• Corporate Risk Policy, across all areas (Borrowings, Liquidity and
• Existing Cash Management arrangements and Treasury System in use
• Other Areas as requested.