• After payroll, Finance costs are typically the largest overhead.
• Interest rate costs and currency costs are not transparent, obfuscating most efficient management.
• Currency exposures are High, Volatile, Costly and can frequently endanger even Loan Covenants.
• Inappropriate banking arrangements can seriously restrict Business Operations and Expansion.
• The Bank account and Borrowing Structures, including working capital
• Bank Deposits and related investments.
• Corporate Risk Policy, across all areas (Borrowings, Liquidity and
• Existing Cash Management arrangements and Treasury System in use
• Other Areas as requested.
Transparency of arrangments and costs
Empowering of bank relationships
Significantly reduced risk exposures and costs
Over many years and across many client types, review benefits average some €100k per each €50m of turnover, repeating annually. Best practice is identified and introduced and treasury operations are simplified.
Independently of the client’s banking profile and even in the absence of borrowings, reviews provide cost and income transparency, with strategic alternatives offering opportunities for cost reductions and income enhancement.